- NutriProtect liposomal technology for 8 times more absorption
- Supports the body’s energy-yielding metabolism
- Assists psychological function
- Supports mental performance
- Formulated to reduce tiredness and fatigue
You may also like…
Plans & Pricing
What is the #nutri30day Challenge?
We believe you’ll feel SO good after 30 days you’ll want to share it with the world!
Simply TAG US on Instagram with a photo of you and your Nutrivitality box and use the hashtag #nutri30day and you’ll be entered in our monthly prize draw to win a free box!
What are you waiting for?
Utilising our innovative NutriProtect technology, Boost stands apart from regular supplements.
Having enough energy is vital to you getting the most out of your day, and giving your body the nutrition it needs is essential to achieving this.
Boost is specially formulated to help keep you energised, regulate your metabolism and support mental performance. For a better you every day.
A Revolution in Nutrition Delivery
NutriProtect liposomal technology is a significant innovation in nutrition delivery.
Our technology is designed to deliver 8 times more vitamins and nutrients into your body compared to traditional tablets.
We achieve this by protecting the vitamins with special organic structures, similar to how cells are protected in the body. These act as life jackets for the vitamins, meaning they get to the places you need them.
Each sachet contains over 15 million of these tiny protected vitamins; delivering in a way others can’t.
Formulated by Leading Scientists
NutriProtect B vitamin formula for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- B1 (Thiamine) is needed for release of energy from carbohydrates and enhances circulation and blood formulation as well as optimising cognitive activity and brain function.
- B2 (Riboflavin) helps convert proteins, fats and carbohydrates into energy; necessary for healthy skin and eyes, antibody production and growth.
- B3 (Niacin, Niacinamide) is needed for the release of energy from food as well as aiding in the functioning of the nervous system.
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid) is required for the release of energy from food, also aiding the functioning of the adrenal gland and in the formation of antibodies. B5 is known as the ‘anti-stress’ vitamin.
- B6 (Pyridoxine) is involved in more bodily functions than almost any other single nutrient. It’s needed for metabolism of protein, absorption of nutrients and antibody protection.
- B7 (Biotin) is involved in carbohydrate, protein and fat metabolism. Required for healthy skin and hair.
- B9 (Folic Acid) is considered a ‘brain food’, essential for growth and reproduction of cells, particularly red blood cells.
- B12 (Methylcobalamin) is needed for red blood cell production and maintenance of the nervous system. It’s also required for proper digestion and energy.
- Vitamin C is a highly effective antioxidant protecting the body from free radicals. It is required for the synthesis of collagen, blood vessels, tendons, ligaments and bone.
What will it do for me?
Reduces tiredness and fatigue
Boost helps stimulate both mental and physical performance, giving you the best start to the day.
Vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 and C help reduce tiredness and fatigue, while vitamins B1, B3, B5, B6, B7, B12 and C support normal energy-yielding metabolism. Boost also assists with psychological function and mental performance with vitamins B5, B6, B7, B12 and C giving your body what it needs to stay focused and mentally alert.
Promotes Healthy Hair, Skin & Nails
Boost also compliments your daily skin, hair and nail care routine since Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), and Biotin (B7) all contribute to the maintenance of normal skin. Vitamin C is required for the production of collagen and studies show that taking vitamin C improves the elasticity, glow and firmness of healthy skin.
How to take
Designed to take one per sachet day on an empty stomach for maximum effect. Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)||1.1mg||100%|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||1.4mg||100%|
|Vitamin B3 (Niacin)||16mg||100%|
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid)||6mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride)||1.4mg||100%|
|Vitamin B7 (Biotin)||50µg||100%|
|Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid)||200µg||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||2.5µg||100%|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||500mg||625%|
Ingredients: Purified water, Phosphatidylcholine (Soy Lecithin), Sodium Ascorbate, Stabiliser: Propylene Glycol Alginate, Vitamin B3, Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Sweetener: Sucralose, Natural Raspberry Flavouring, Vitamins: B5, B2, B6, B1, B9, B7, B12. For allergens see ingredients in bold. Product may contain traces of nuts.