- NutriProtect liposomal technology for 8 times more absorption.
- Supports the maintenance of normal vision
- Contains Meso-zeaxanthin, Zeaxanthin and Lutein found in the retina
You may also like…
Immune SupportFrom: £29.998 x more absorbed to support your immune system.
- NutriProtect liposomal technology to maximise vitamin delivery
- Easy-to-take liquid sachets
- Protects cells from the effects of oxidative stress.
- Supports collagen formation for skin and healing.
- Assists the nervous system and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Supports the immune system.
BoostFrom: £29.99Scientifically formulated to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- NutriProtect liposomal technology for 8 times more absorption
- Supports the body's energy-yielding metabolism
- Assists psychological function
- Supports mental performance
- Formulated to reduce tiredness and fatigue
Plans & Pricing
ClearVision is a liposomed liquid nutritional supplement for the maintenance of normal vision.
The macular pigments: meso-zeaxanthin, lutein and zeaxanthin are found at the back of the eye, where they form the macula pigment. The macula is a vital part of the eye which is responsible for focusing on detail and clarity in the very centre of our field of vision.
The macula lutea absorbs blue and ultraviolet light that enters the eye to protect the retina and hence protect the clarity and quality of our vision.
These 3 macular carotenoids in ClearVision are obtained from marigolds (Targetes Erecta), which are grown specifically for this purpose.
ClearVision combines these 3 carotenoids with vitamin C, vitamin E (which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress), copper, and zinc (which helps to maintain normal vision).
Pleasant tasting, and easy to swallow, ClearVision is one of the most highly absorbable forms available due to its liposome technology.
What’s in ClearVision?
- Vitamin C
- Zinc Gluconate (helps to maintain normal vision)
- Marigold Extract (Meso-zeaxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Lutein)
These three nutrients are known as ‘macular pigments’ and are found in high doses at the macula.
- Vitamin E (contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress)
A Revolution in Nutrition Delivery
NutriProtect liposomal technology is a significant innovation in nutrition delivery.
Our technology is designed to deliver up to 8 times more vitamins and nutrients into your body compared to traditional tablets.
We achieve this by protecting the vitamins with special organic structures, similar to how cells are protected in the body. These act as life jackets for the vitamins, meaning they get to the places you need them.
Each sachet contains over 15 million of these tiny protected vitamins; delivering in a way others can’t.
Liquid food supplement with vitamins C & E, Meso-zeaxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Lutein, Zinc and Copper with sweeteners and natural forest fruits flavour.
How to take
Designed to take one sachet (15ml) per day with or without food. Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
|Ingredient||Daily Dose (15ml)||NRV%|
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||500mg||625%|
|Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)||400IU||2233%|
|Zinc (Zinc Gluconate)||10mg||100%|
|Copper (Copper Gluconate)||2mg||200%|
Purified Water, Phosphatidylcholine (Soy Lecithin), Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherylacetate), Marigold Extract (Lutein, Meso-zeaxanthin, Zeaxanthin), Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Natural Forest Fruits Flavouring, Zinc Gluconate, Flavouring, Sweeteners:Sucralose, Stevia Extract, Copper Gluconate. For allergens see ingredients in bold. Product may contain traces of nuts.