- NutriProtect liposomal technology for 8 times more absorption.
- Supports the maintenance of normal vision
- Contains targeted nutrients focused on different parts of the retina
- Contains Meso-zeaxanthin, Zeaxanthin and Lutein
You may also like…
BoostFrom: £27.99Scientifically formulated to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- NutriProtect liposomal technology for 8 times more absorption
- Supports the body's energy-yielding metabolism
- Assists psychological function
- Supports mental performance
- Formulated to reduce tiredness and fatigue
Immune SupportFrom: £27.998 x more absorbed to support your immune system.
- NutriProtect liposomal technology to maximise vitamin delivery
- Easy-to-take liquid sachets
- Protects cells from the effects of oxidative stress.
- Supports collagen formation for skin and healing.
- Assists the nervous system and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Supports the immune system.
Plans & Pricing
Our eyes are extremely valuable to us, but unfortunately as we get older our eyesight can get worse over time, making it harder to focus on every day activities.
One of the factors affecting our eyesight is nutrition. Getting the correct levels of certain vitamins, minerals and nutrients is vital to keeping your eyes in the best condition they can be.
Nutrivitality ClearVision is based on extensive research to establish a powerful formula that can support your vision. Utilising our NutriProtect Technology, ClearVision delivers these essential nutrients at the highest absorption levels, helping to keep you seeing the world clearly. Creating a better you, every day.
Developed By Scientists
Nutrivitality ClearVision is specially formulated by scientists in collaboration with leading eye experts to support and maintain your vision.
ClearVision is based on a comprehensive clinical study, and contains all three macula carotenoids: meso-zeaxanthin, zeaxanthin and lutein.
These three carotenoids are found in high concentration in different areas at the back of the eye (the macula), where they form the macula pigment; which is yellow colour.
The macula is a vital part of the eye which is responsible for focusing on detail and clarity in the very centre of our field of vision.
The macula lutea absorbs blue and ultraviolet light that enters the eye to protect the retina and hence protect the clarity and quality of our vision.
These essential ingredients of the eye need to be replenished over time through nutrition, however it can be difficult to absorb the amount you need.
ClearVision is designed to help get these vital nutrients to where you need them, using our NutriProtect technology.
How does it work?
- Vitamin C is essential for collagen production which is vital for the health of our tissue which includes eyes. By strengthening and repairing the walls of tiny blood vessels at the back of the eye, this vitamin helps stabilise macular degeneration.
- Zinc Gluconate is a powerful antioxidant present in trace amounts in the body.
- Marigold Extract. (Meso-zeaxanthin, Zeaxanthin, Lutein)
These three nutrients are known as ‘macular pigments’ and are found in high doses at the macula. They are anti-oxidants which absorb damaging blue wavelengths of light to protect the eye and reduce damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin E protects cell membranes and maintains the structure of cells at the back of the eye, preventing their degeneration.
- Copper Zinc supplementation can reduce copper levels in the body so we add copper to Clearvision to prevent you becoming deficient in copper.
Also know as Age-Related Macular Degeneration (or ARMD), Macular Degeneration (MD) is a medical condition of the eye which primarily affects the center of the field of vision.
There are often no symptoms early on, but over time sufferers notice a gradual worsening of vision.
Loss of central vision makes it hard to focus on reading, driving, recognizing faces and performing many aspects of daily life requiring vision.
Macular degeneration is the leading cause of sight loss in the UK, with ~£155m spent on eye injections, and £4.9bn cost in overall sight loss in the UK alone.
How to take
Designed to take one per sachet day on an empty stomach for maximum effect. Or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)||500mg||625%|
|Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate)||400IU||2233%|
|Zinc (Zinc Gluconate)||10mg||100%|
|Copper (Copper Gluconate)||2mg||200%|
Purified Water, Phosphatidylcholine (Soy Lecithin), Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E (DL-Alpha Tocopherylacetate), Marigold Extract (Lutein, Meso-zeaxanthin, Zeaxanthin), Preservative: Potassium Sorbate, Natural Forest Fruits Flavouring, Zinc Gluconate, Flavouring, Sweeteners:Sucralose, Stevia Extract, Copper Gluconate. For allergens see ingredients in bold. Product may contain traces of nuts.